Yes that’s right, Fertility Solutions Sunshine Coast and Fertility Solutions Bundaberg are offering our patients the opportunity of having some of their appointments via Skype.
Imagine being able to have all your questions answered from the comfort of your own home, you don’t even have to leave your favourite lounge chair.
All you need are the following:
- Internet connection
- Skype connection – you can download this free from http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
- It is preferable that you have a camera so that you can see the nurse or Specialist and they can see you, these can be purchased cheaply from computer stores.
- A cup of coffee or tea (decaf of course!) and,
- You and your partner’s time.
This is a perfect option for busy people or for people who live some way from either of your clinics.
The following appointments can be via Skype:
- Initial Interview with a Fertility Nurse Specialist. This is a free consultation all you have to do is phone the Sunshine Coast clinic or Bundaberg clinic on 1300 FERTILITY and say you would like a Skype interview, provide us with your Skype name and we will do the rest.
- Follow Up Interview with a Fertility Nurse Specialist to discuss test results and treatment plans.
- Initial Interview with a Fertility Solutions Specialist. All you need to do is to call either Dr. James Orford’s rooms on 07 5441 5700, Dr. Kirsten Morrow’s rooms on 07 5476 1666 or Dr. George Bogiatzis’ rooms on 07 5444 6400 and tell them you would like to arrange a Skype consultation and they can tell you how this can be achieved.
It really is that simple – so phone now to arrange your computer Skype consultation.