Fertility or infertility is a diverse subject, and patients present with so many different situations requiring the help from Fertility Solutions.
Our fertility counsellors and the Fertility Solutions team wanted to provide patients with a “Patient Bookshelf”. We hope you find the right resources to assist you on your fertility journey.
The Patient Bookshelf is a list of rich and diverse books that cater to just about every angle of fertility. For example it covers topics such as:
- General Infertility
- The Males Experience of Infertility
- Donor Conception and Third Party Reproduction
- Gay/Lesbian Families
- Single Parent by Choose Families
- Parenting over 40
- Living Child Free
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Loss and Miscarriage
- Transgener issues
- Fetal Anomaly & Termination
To access this list of resources – CLICK HERE
All patients accessing fertility treatment through our clinics are entitled to a free counselling session. If you would like to organise a free counselling session, please speak with your nurse. Meet our counsellors.