Natal Care 60/150 Vegan Capsules:
Suitable for men & women 2 capsules each a day. Should be commenced a minimum of 3 months before trying to conceive. Contains several vital supplements and vitamins including the following:
- Folinic and Folic Acid: Helps to prevent neural tube defects (ie spinabifida, cleft palate and cleft lip) in babies. Folic acid is essential for efficient cell division and growth (including sperm and eggs)
- High Vitamin D: Deficiency in females is related to many issues – egg quality, endometrial environment, immune system and issues in pregnancy for both the mother and baby. In males it is associated with reduced sperm motility and normal shape. Deficiency (<50nmol/L and excess (>125nmol/L) of Vitamin D in males is also associated with poor sperm count. Vitamin D is essential for inducing the acrosome reaction (enables the sperm to penetrate the egg) during sperm and egg fusion
- Iodine: Deficiency increases the risk of miscarriage and stillbirth
- Zinc: Deficiency is associated with reduced sperm fertilisation capacity with supplementation increasing semen volume, progressive motility, and total normal sperm count
- Vitamin A: Is required for healthy fallopian tube hairlike processes (ciliary) function. Deficiency is linked with ovulation disorders, infertility, miscarriage, and cleft palate.
SynQ10 Balanced Coenzyme Q10 Formula 60 Capsules:
For males and females 1 capsule daily
- CoQ10 production declines with age in both males and females
- Powerful antioxidant: helps to reduce free radicals that form in the body that can damage healthy cells including egg and sperm cells
- Thought to improve responsiveness to ovarian stimulation and in conjunction with DHEA has resulted in a higher number of mature follicles on the of trigger
- Supplementation can increase endometrial thickness, ovulation rate and pregnancy rates in women with PCOs (Suggested dosage 150mg/day during cycle days 2-6)
- Indicated for men with varicocele associated reduced sperm motility
- Improves sperm count, morphology (shape), and motility in cases where these are abnormal with no known cause.
For male infertility 2 capsules daily. Broad spectrum antioxidant that helps reduce free radicals that form in the body which can damage cell health including egg and sperm cells. Contains several vital supplements and vitamins including the following:
- Selenium: Shown to increase sperm motility
- Zinc: Deficiency associated with reduced sperm fertilisation capacity with supplementation increasing semen volume, progressive motility, and total normal sperm count
- Vitamin C: Prevents sperm agglutination and damage from free radicals. Supplementation improves sperm count, morphology (shape) and motility. Also improves ICSI success rates.
Vegan Vitamin D Spray:
For females and males who are found to be Vit D deficient – Natal Supplements daily dose contains 1000iu. If taking Natal supplements administer an additional 1-2 sprays daily (delivers an additional 1000-2000iu).
- Supports bone health, mineralisation and helps calcium absorption • Maintains healthy immune system function
- Deficiency in males is associated with reduced sperm motility and normal shape. Deficiency (<50nmol/L and excess (>125nmol/L) of vitamin D is also associated with poor sperm count. Vitamin D is essential for inducing the acrosome reaction (enables the sperm to penetrate the egg) during sperm and egg fusion
- Improves fertility outcomes in women with PCOs and reduces risk of developing gestation diabetes
- Vitamin D plays an important role in embryo implantation and the regulation of local immunological embryo protection • Deficiency in early pregnancy has been associated with an increased risk of pre-eclampsia (pregnancy toxaemia).
Studies have shown women undergoing assisted reproductive technology treatments including IVF, who have normal vitamin D levels have a higher live birth rate than women who are vitamin D deficient or insufficient.
For males and females. 60 vegan capsules per box.
- Improves menstrual regulatory, hormonal profile and insulin sensitivity in women with PCOs. Can also improve the action of metformin and clomid with improved pregnancy rates observed (PCOs) (1 capsule three times a day)
- Can reduce pain associated with endometriosis (1 capsule three times a day)
- Improves pregnancy continuation & live birth rates in women with a history of recurrent unexplained pregnancy loss (1 capsule daily from positive pregnancy test up to 20 weeks gestation)
- Associated with improvement in semen motility in cases of idiopathic infertility
- Observed to significantly increase sperm count and motility especially when used in conjunction with Selenium (Oxyguard capsules) (1 capsule three times a day)
If you are interested in purchase any of these supplements they are available at both our Sunshine Coast and Bundaberg clinics.