Update as of 19th January 2023
Queensland’s COVID-19 traffic light system has been downgraded to GREEN. We are seeing lower rates of community transmission and Queensland is nearing the end of the 4th wave.
Stay home if you’re sick, maintain good hygiene and keep up-to-date with your vaccinations.
- Take a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) if you get COVID-19 symptoms.
If you get COVID-19:
- If you are in treatment or about to commence treatment notify the clinic as soon as possible
- register your RAT result
- do not attend the clinic if you have tested positive for COVID, stay home until you’re well again
- wear a mask for 7 days after your test (patients are welcome to wear a mask in the clinic)
- avoid visiting hospitals, aged care of disability care for 7 days after your test
ask household members to closely monitor symptoms.
You should always wear a mask if required by a healthcare provider, venue or household.
For more information about Queensland’s traffic light system their website.
RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING REQUIREMENTS
Patients will no longer be required to have a RAT before a procedure unless they are symptomatic.
If you commence a treatment cycle and it is cancelled because you test positive for COVID, cancellation fees will apply. If you are concerned about your cycle being cancelled due to COVID, please discuss this with your treating specialist prior to commencing treatment who can assess your individual situation.
To continue to support patients, the clinic is offering a complimentary counselling session to assist with decision making and associated implications to your treatment. Please contact a nurse to arrange for a referral.
We will continue to review available information and monitor the developments of COVID 19. Please contact the clinic if you have any concerns or questions.