Fertility Health Checks – Who Needs One?
The answer is simple really – anyone who would like to know if they can have a baby when they want to. You may not be thinking about having a baby anytime soon, but you can find out now if things are going to be OK for when you do.
This is even more important if you have a history of any of the following:
- A known gynae condition such as PCOs, endometriosis, fibroids
- A history of any of the following:
- irregular or painful periods
- family history of early menopause
- family genetic history ie cystic fibrosis
- Sexually transmitted infection (communicable diseases)
- Testicular trauma, torsion, cancer
- Undescended testes/varicocele
- Autoimmune disorders
- Female over the age of 35
- Past or current anabolic steroid use
- Past of current recreational drug use
Our health checks are free of charge and open to all individuals and couples.
Don’t leave it until it’s too late and call us today on 1300 FERTILITY.