- You have unexplained infertility, and your doctor has proposed a treatment that can increase your chances of carrying a healthy pregnancy.
- You are a woman age 35 or older and are concerned that your chances of pregnancy are decreasing with age.
- You are a woman of 35 or younger and you have been trying for a pregnancy for 12 months or longer.
- You are a woman of over 35 and you have been trying for a pregnancy for 6 months of longer.
- You or your partner have a known condition that requires fertility treatment to assist with conception.
Please see ‘Getting Started’ for more information.
You may view our other factsheets and brochures here.